Your Industry 4.0 Project
Talk With Our Consultant
We’ll sit down with you and discuss your options.
Define your ambitions
Industry 4.0 has a lot to offer. Our consultant will help you define your needs and identify the right grants and financing for your ambitions.
Together we’ll work out all your technological requirements.
In the final phase we implement all the requirements for you to become 4.0. In the 6 months after final installation, we’ll continue to monitor and adjust to give you the most optimal results.
Industry 4.0 Fiscal Advantages
Vaekst assists you in meeting the requirements set by the Italian national Industry 4.0 plan
- Hyper-depreciation (iper ammortamento) at 270%: this can be used for machinery with the technical characteristics listed in the section below; and on the operations necessary regarding interconnection with company information systems;
- Super-depreciation (super ammortamento) at 130% on custom-made software products;
- 50% tax credit;
- Internal research & development projects.
Characteristics of interconnected machinery
- Computer Numerical Control and/or PLC (Programmable Logic Controller);
- interconnection to factory IT systems with remote loading of instructions and / or part programs;
- automated integration with the logistics system of the factory or with the supply network and / or with other machines in the production cycle;
- simple and intuitive interface between man and machine;
- compliance with the most recent parameters of safety, health and hygiene at work.
And at least 2 of the following
- remote maintenance and/or remote diagnosis and/or remote control systems;
- continuous monitoring of working conditions and process parameters by means of appropriate sets of sensors and adaptability to process drifts;
- characteristics of integration between physical machinery and/or the plant with the modeling and/or simulation of its behavior in the process (cyber-physical system).
112 Via della croce rossa, Padova, Italy
55 Via Roma, Noventa Padovana (PD), Italy
+39 049 68 95 790